Thursday, May 2, 2013

Alice in Wonderland

Author: Lewis Carroll

Date Published: 1865

Pages: 96

Synopsis:

     An uproarious and unique whimsical children story of Alice's confrontation with the world that is eccentric. The events that take place through Alice's visit in a bizarre "Wonderland" are spontaneous and fantastically unplanned. The characters are remarkably amusing and entertaining. Its language is highly figurative that takes the reader in the realm of true imagination. Enchanting!

Genre: Children's

Review:

  I pretty much only read this book because after reading Splintered, one can't help wanting to learn all about Alice in Wonderland. So I up and bought this pleasant book on my kindle. It was really cute and I 'm glad that. This is one of those books you think you know but then you read it and realize you knew nothing about it in the first place.
    I enjoyed this book immensely. Now, I realize that this was not the book that the movie was based off of, that would be Alice Through the Looking-Glass. Nevertheless, I still liked this book. 
     Sorry that the review is so short but I can't really talk about much more now.  I'll probably have a better review for Through the Looking-Glass. For now...

Rating: ★★★

Happy Reading,
Alivia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment